Key Principles of Processing Personal Data in KVKK
The procedures and principles for the processing of personal data in Article 4 of the KVKK Law are regulated in parallel with the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data No. 108 and the European Union Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC. Key principles set out in the Law which state that data must be:
- Processed lawfully and fairly.
- Accurate and where necessary, kept up-to-date.
- Processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Retained for the period of time determined by the relevant legislation or the period deemed necessary for the purpose of the processing.
All personal data processing must be carried out in accordance with these principles.
Check Our Personal Data Protection KVKK Compliancy Services in Turkey.