Personal Data Processing Requirements in KVKK
Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal Data Processing Requirements in KVKK has been clearly defined. As per Article 5 of the KVKK Law, processing of personal data shall only be exercised in case of the existence of following provisions.
Personal data can be processed in case;
- The data subject has given his explicit consent,
- It is explicitly provided for by the laws,
- It is mandatory for the protection of life or to prevent the physical injury of a person, in cases where that person cannot express consent or whose consent is legally invalid due to physical disability,
- Processing of personal data belonging to the parties of a contract is necessary provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or fulfilment of that contract.
- It is mandatory for the controller to fulfil its legal obligations.
- The data is made manifestly public by the data subject.
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right.
- It is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the controller, provided that such processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
Principles regarding processing of personal data are limited under the KVKK Law and cannot be extended.
Check Our Personal Data Protection KVKK Compliancy Services in Turkey.